Thursday, December 8, 2011




Hey Ladies!!!

Heres my post that I promised! Today's mani is 2 coats of Piggy Polish's Etherial Thing with Jewel FX Gems on top. I was thinking about trying this for New Years but I'm planning on doing HITS Artemis instead. (New polish for the New Year) I think this polish is so cute! Etherial Thing is a white gold duo chrome. With all the color of the glitter my hands looked like disco balls! I was upset when it chipped, but I was in ceramics and I'm pretty rough on my hands. :s




I also got Nail Mail! My W7 nail polish in Florescent Green arrived (not the most creative name but I can deal) ITS STUNNING! I already did my next mani pictures to come! I was also glad to get this polish its my first W7 polish ever. Im waiting for the W7 duo chrome collection to come in from my friend Mante! (she's awesome cuz Im getting all 6 for free!!!!) Enjoy this for now!


ENJOY!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

P.S. sorry some of the pics are so bad but I am getting a new camera for xmas!!!

2 comments: