Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Cabernet any one?


So this is the color of my hair now! Its called Cabernet and its soooo pretty just in time for Halloween! Its like a deep Cherry purple!

Speaking of which! I also just finished painting my nails GLOW IN THE DARK! I used a white base to enhance the effects and I love it! oh don't use a black base.. it wont work... I tried it on my toes.. and nadda happened! I used the China Glaze Ghoulish Glow and I think its marvelous! if you keep it under direct light for a while the glow is really bright!

Well this weekend will bankrupt me. I have coupons for Ulta (Check out the TraceFacePhiles for details on that) and I have heard rumors of a Sinful Colors sale at Walgreens for 99 cents I'm going all out with their glitters! Nail Junkie in particular! so pretty much all set for Halloween! And Im heading to Sally's beauty supply for some tools! Cant wait! Night!

2 comments:

  1. Your hair is sooo pretty!! I love it! Glow in the dark nails are so much fun! I cant wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Thank you!
    Now that I have a Follower I'll have to post pics of my nails!! :>

    ReplyDelete