Thursday, November 10, 2011

Polishes need love too!



Hello!
So guess what I just found trolling through my blog roll? Adopt a polish! Its an organization that wants to find new or gently used nail polishes good homes....FOR FREE! How awesome is that!? Check out KKNails blog for more info! but heres the link so you can check it out for yourself!

http://www.adoptapolish.org/category/current-adoptions/



Sadly I have no new manicure on today so here are a few older chalk drawings for you to enjoy! If you don't recognize them, They are the main characters in The Misadventures of FlapJack! The blonde is FlapJack (he's on his side cuz my camera is stupid and wont flip it), The Whale is Bubby! And The blue dude is Captain Knuckles! (pronounced Kuh-nuckles) Oh and as an update on my new workout/ polish policy I walked four miles today! thats four dollars in my "account"! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment