Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving Mani!

Hello



I hope everyones Turkey day was a good one! I have been busy lately with my friends who have come home from school! But on to the polish! Once again as my guest model is my best friend Erin! On her nails we did NYC Plumberry Plaza, 2 coats, for a rich plum base then we added OPI gold shatter. I know most of the nail polish community isn't crazy about shatters, but I think every now and then they just are fun to do.




For my nails I did OPI's Warm and Fozzie, 2 coats, but then over that I put Kleancolor Chunky holo Poppy to give it a red/ green duochrome shine! It looked fabulous!



Now my wonderful boyfriend and I were just chilling after all the holiday yumminess and he said he had a surprise for me. I wasnt sure what he meant... but he gave me 2 polishes.... Artemis from the HITS Holo collection aaaannnnddd..... LIZARD BELLY!!! I cant wait to wear it! In fact thats going to be my Next mani!!! I will try to post it later today when I have time to sit down and do my nails. its so pretty, I cant wait!!!!

Enjoy the vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment