Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Purrrrfect Fall Day



Hey!
This is my newest drawing of Tom from Tom and Jerry! Hes all freaked out because he missed Halloween! (cuz that was when I meant to draw him) I first I thought he was going to come out all wonky but with my skillz I like him! Tell me what you think!
ok now on to nail polish!



These little beauties are my newest! Kleancolor Chunky holo in Poppy! and China Glaze Cosmic! Both are stunning in the light and I'm super excited to try them!
Poppy is a red jelly base that shines green, yellow, blue, and violet! Cosmic is a black base with rainbow shine in the Holo effect!



I got these a little bit ago at Walgreens for 99 cents I figured that if I needed to jazz up one of my existing solid colors I could use these! The silverish looking one is called Kaleidoscope while the White one is Hallucinate. Both are just regular glitters!



And last but not least my two new Holiday Polishes!
China Glaze Snow Globe and Twinkle Lights! Both are soooooo pretty and regular glitters! I have yet to try them but come Christmas time I will post what they look like!

NIGHT!

4 comments:

  1. OK that top pic is supposed to be on the bottom what the heck?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your chalk drawing of Tom! He's so cute! :D Hehe.. :D
    Nice Haul... I have Wet N' Wild Kaleidoscope, and its a great polish. And its also good to add to frankens. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking about trying that but I'm a little new to all of this! Lol Thank you! I didnt want to draw normal Tom I wanted the very first version where hes more angular than round MGM changed the way he looked (they changed Jerry too) after a few seasons and I always preferred them in their original way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallucinate and kaleidoscope look AMAZING over black!

    ReplyDelete